Gulfport Family Law

Guardianship Attorney in Gulfport, MS

If a minor loses his or her parents, or the parents are unwilling or unable to care for the minor (or the minor needs to file a lawsuit), a Guardianship may be formed wherein another person is appointed to step in and care for the minor and be the Guardian over their person and estate until the minor reaches the age of majority, or until their particular needs are met in the lawsuit, (such as a Guardian Ad Litem who serves for the limited duration of the litigation). Please give us a call to discuss your particular situation to determine if your minor needs a Guardianship to be formed.